You can’t manage what you can’t measure; and you can’t improve what you can’t report on.
ESG reporting supports the increased demands of stakeholders for greater transparency around clear and trackable targets and substantiation of any claims that achieve ‘positive impact’. ESG Reporting translates often lofty and longer-term sustainability ambitions and commitments into real-time information underpinned by key issues identified by an organisation as crucial for decreasing ESG risks and maximising opportunities. Sustainability reporting helps avoid claims of greenwashing, empty promises and paying lip service to any sustainability commitments.
Benefits of ESG Reporting:
- Boosts organisational image, reputation and brand by delivering relevant, reliable and impactful disclosures meeting the information needs of key stakeholders
- Accelerates innovation by identifying material ESG drivers including development of lower carbon impact products and offering services to new, underserved audiences
- Decreases financial risks and improves access to credit, lowers insurance premiums and boosts the ability to attract investment
- Measures and reports the link between adopting ESG practices and positive future financial performance
- Identifies, monitors and manages ESG opportunities and risks effectively.
- Improves data quality, issue spectrum and internal controls for more effective information management and decision-making.
ESG Reporting services
- Industry reporting baselines
- Reporting frameworks/standards selection
- KPI/KRI development and target setting
- Reporting systems due diligence
- Issue specific investigation e.g. carbon inventories
- Stakeholder involvement and communication
- Full/partial sustainability report development