Corporate and business tax
Business decisions often have tax implications – some impact the amount you pay, some carry compliance requirements, and often both are a concern. So naturally, considering the tax consequences of a business decision makes sense. Ensuring your business is not just tax compliant but as tax efficient as possible is an ongoing challenge. Domestic and international tax legislation is constantly evolving, and tax reforms continue to gather momentum and pace – both domestically and internationally.
We have experience identifying and anticipating areas of concern and opportunity in your business environment. Our industry-focused structure provides intelligence on trends, regulatory concerns, and business practices across many sectors. Our senior tax specialists combine first rate technical knowledge with broad commercial experience. They understand your business and the ins and outs of the tax regimes that impact you and can provide practical solutions in plain language. And our clients appreciate our personable and professional service delivering accurate, authoritative tax advice and guidance. They rely on us to solve tax issues quickly and efficiently whatever the size of their company.
Our expertise runs from advice on tax risk and strategy to tax compliance and reporting to tax incentives and reliefs. With offices in 162 countries and territories, our people apply a deep understanding of national tax law and international tax principles, and are familiar with local and international business. They are driven by helping our clients’ business achieve success and growth.
We can help in a variety of ways, including:
Corporate tax planning
- Identifying opportunities to effectively manage your business taxes and tax risk
- Reviewing the effectiveness of your business structures
- Advising you on the tax implications of proposed transactions
- Assisting you on reorganisations of your business
- Reviewing shareholders agreements.
- Preparing corporate income tax and information returns, tax estimates, and instalments
- Filing tax elections
- Providing accounting services related to income taxes
- Preparing tax reporting for partnerships, joint ventures, commercial mutual funds, and other business structures
- Corresponding with tax authorities on your behalf
- Improving your internal processes to manage tax risk.