Global Tax Outlook 2020
08 April 2020
Take part in a leading study that touches on the most common issues business leaders are grappling with in Tax
BDO are delighted to announce the launch of a new programme of international research in tax in 2020. Spanning more than fifty countries – the research provides you the participant with a unique opportunity to benchmark your business and the function of tax, against similar businesses, locally and internationally. Set within the immediate crisis, yet with a focus on the underlying regulatory and technological challenges facing the future of tax – this new programme of research is also intended to help you track progress over time.
Respond to either a 10 minute online survey or participate in a short interview to have a say on some of the more challenging issues that business leaders are grappling with in Tax.
In the initial phase of the research being undertaken in Spring and launching in Summer 2020 we take a close look at:
- The most significant tax issues facing the organisation and the priorities that are being set for the tax function;
- How changes in tax legislation and the operation of the tax authorities can be anticipated and planned for;
- Tax strategy, policy and risk – the focus on tax at board level; the primary role of the tax function now and the direction this is expected to take;
- The use of Technology to deliver Tax – and how this is enabled in practice; and
- The concept of ‘Total Tax Liability or Total Tax’ – and its value in directing decision making.
Keeping in touch
If you would like to receive a personal copy of the findings of the Global Tax Outlook and/or have the opportunity to compare your business to others participating in the research – you have the opportunity within the survey to let us know and we will arrange for a member of the team to follow up with you.
|For a link to a short online survey, with the option to respond to the survey in English or in one of a number of other languages (Armenian, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish):
||Should you wish to register to be contacted for a short telephone interview by Skype, as an alternative to the online survey, depending upon demand and availability, please provide your contact details below, and we will get back in touch with you:
For more information please contact Global Tax.
NB If you experience any technical difficulties when accessing or taking the survey please contact Alastair Beddow at Meridian West.