Today, telecommunications, and the companies and people that deliver telecommunications services enable the sharing of ideas, media, content, and even the creation of new ways to collaborate, work, and play.
Are you are disrupting existing markets or creating new ones? Are you looking to unlock value through synergies with M&A or partnership strategies? We can support you throughout your business’ life cycle; offering comprehensive assurance, tax and consulting services. We also deliver robust, transparent external audits. From providing assistance with international expansion, to supporting the development of new products or services, we have the experience and expertise that will make a difference to your business.
We will provide you with pragmatic commercial and technical advice with a commitment to quality. Whether your focus is on top line growth or bottom line improvements, you can rely on us to deliver the expert assessments, the strategies and the transformation necessary to attract and retain customers, build high performing teams and keep developing your business.
The Telecoms sector is complex and varied, but below are some examples of areas where we already help and advise clients:
- Growth strategies and value creation
- M&A Advisory
- Due Diligence (commercial, technical, tax, and financial)
- Tax optimisation including: R&D reliefs, corporation tax, Transaction structuring, international tax and transfer pricing
- Business transformation
- Operational Performance Improvement: commercial optimisation/sales force effectiveness, Target Operating Model and process optimisation
- Risk and assurance including internal audit
- Global outsourcing services providing a framework to optimise client tax, finance, payroll and corporate governance functions
- Economic regulation and competition policy matters
We have experience in areas of telecoms from fixed and mobile operators to satellite operators, and across a range of infrastructure areas including subsea cables, tower companies, Altnets and data centres.