Wayne is an Audit & Assurance Partner with BDO in Perth. Wayne is highly qualified and experienced in delivering both technical expertise and thought leadership to a national and international audience.
Wayne has over 25 years’ experience in audit and advisory services. He has worked with major global accountancy firms across three continents, developing extensive experience with large, multinational audits (particularly cross border listings in China). Wayne is a specialist in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). He regularly authors technical papers and newsletters on application of IFRS and Auditing Standards, as well as consulting on application of IFRS and corporate governance.
Wayne joined BDO WA as a Partner in 2012. Prior to BDO, he held positions in a number of accounting firms, including global firms. Wayne has held several leadership positions within the local, regional and international firm. He is head of BDO WA’s professional training division ‘Insite’, and head of BDO WA’s Technical Services Group.
- Audit and assurance services
- IFRS expert
- Litigation support
- International business (China)
- Natural resources
- Financial services
- Property & construction
- Bachelor of Science Applied Chemistry (First Class Honours)
- Chartered Internal Auditor
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors Australia
- Former Committee Member, ICAEW Sydney City Group