With a career spanning more than 27 years, Tim provides audit and assurance services to the financial services industry, including wealth management, funds management, superannuation, retail and investment banking, fintechs, leasing and insurance clients.
Prior to BDO, Tim was a KPMG International’s global head of audit deployment and communications and was formerly an audit managing partner for the big four firm in Vietnam and Cambodia from 2007 to 2012.
Tim is an experienced audit partner, having spent his career in both technical and client-facing roles in the US, Vietnam, Cambodia and Australia.
- Strategic Business and Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting and Accounting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- Enterprise Risk Assessment/Audits/Internal Controls and Compliance
- Sustainable Cost Reduction
- Independent Audit Relationships
- Performance Management
- M&A/Joint Ventures/Strategic Partnerships
- Multinational Team Development, Leadership and Mentorship
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit
Qualifications & Memberships
- Graduate Certificate, Commercial Law
- Masters of Business, Accounting
- BA, Accounting and Finance
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- New York State – Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors