September 2021 IFRIC meeting papers and agenda available
03 September 2021
The agenda and agenda papers for the forthcoming meeting of the IFRS Interpretations Committee are now available. The meeting will be held on 14-15 September 2021.
The topics for the meeting are:
- Non-refundable Value Added Tax on Lease Payments (IFRS 16)
- Accounting for Warrants that are Classified as Financial Liabilities on Initial Recognition (IAS 32)
- Lease Liability in Sale and Leaseback (IFRS 16)
- Demand Deposits with Restrictions on Use (IAS 7)
- Cash Received via Electronic Transfer as Settlement for a Financial Asset (IFRS 9)
The agenda and agenda papers may be accessed here.