Recordings and pre-conference videos of World Standard-Setters meeting available on IASB website
08 October 2021
The World Standard-setters Conference was held on 27–28 September 2021. The conference provided an opportunity for national standard-setters to get an update on and discuss the IFRS Foundation’s activities.
Conference recordings and pre-conference videos are now available on IASB’s website.
The pre-conference videos deal with following topics:
- IASB Update: The IASB’s work in the past year
- IFRIC Update: The work of the IFRS Interpretations Committee, including narrow-scope amendments to IFRS Standards
- Sustainability reporting update: Establishing a sustainability standards board
- Translations Adoption Copyright: Support and services available to national standard-setters
The conference recordings deal with the following topics:
- Q&A on sustainability reporting
- How has the pandemic changed stakeholder engagement?
- Agenda Consultation: What’s next?
- Q&A on IASB Update and IFRIC Update
- Towards a Revised Management Commentary Practice Statement
- Closing remarks from Andreas Barckow
The recordings may be accessed here.