March 2022 IFASS meeting report available
12 May 2022
A meeting of the International Forum of Accounting Standard Setters (IFASS) was held on 7-8 March 2022.
A report summarising the discussions has been published.
Following topics were discussed at the meeting:
- Update on ‘Restoring trust in audit and cooperate governance’
- Separate Financial Statements
- Non-current Liabilities with Covenants
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standard-level Review of Disclosures
- Supplier Finance Arrangements
- Review of the IFRS for SMEs Accounting Standard
- IFR4NPO (an initiative to develop an international financial reporting guidance for non-profit organisations) project Update
- Sustainability-related reporting
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 9: Classification and measurement
The report may be accessed here.