June 2021 IASB Update published
02 July 2021
The IASB met remotely on 22-23 June 2021.
Following topics were covered during the discussion:
- Board work plan update
- Equity Method: Identifying the principles in IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Primary Financial Statements
- Initial Application of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9—Comparative Information
- Maintenance and consistent application
- Supplier Finance Arrangements: Whether to undertake narrow-scope standard-setting
- Classification of Debt with Covenants as Current or Non-current (IAS 1)
- Costs Necessary to Sell Inventories (IAS 2): Finalisation of agenda decision
- Preparation of Financial Statements when an Entity is No Longer a Going Concern (IAS 10): Finalisation of agenda decision
The meeting update has now been published, which may be accessed here.