IPSASB consults on new projects for its work program
06 August 2021
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) has released its Mid-Period Work Program Consultation (the Consultation) as some of its existing projects in its Strategy and Work Plan 2019-2023 are being completed.
In view of the resources likely to become available, the Consultation proposes adding two major projects:
- Presentation of Financial Statements; and
- Differential Reporting.
The Consultation also proposes to add up to four smaller scope projects:
- IPSAS 21, Impairment of Non-Cash-Generating Assets;
- IPSAS 31, Intangible Assets;
- IPSAS 33, First-Time Adoption of Accrual Basis IPSASs; and
- Making Materiality Judgements.
Comments on the Consultation are requested by 30 November 2021.
The Consultation may be accessed here.