IPSASB adds four projects to its 2022 work program
12 May 2022
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) has released its Mid-Period Work Program Consultation Summary that confirms the projects added to the IPSASB’s work program, and explains the process followed to obtain stakeholder feedback on the Board’s original proposals, as well as the reasons for the IPSASB’s decisions.
Following projects are added to the IPSASB’s work program where work will be undertaken during 2022:
- Presentation of Financial Statements;
- Differential Reporting;
- Reporting Sustainability Program Information (Limited-scope project); and
- Global Consultation on Advancing Public Sector Sustainability Reporting.
Following projects are added as pre-commitments for the IPSASB’s future Work Program, where work will start as resources become available from 2023 onwards:
- IPSAS 21, Impairment of Non-Cash Generating Assets;
- IPSAS 31, Intangible Assets;
- IPSAS 33, First Time Adoption of Accrual Basis IPSASs; and
- Practice Statement: Making Materiality Judgements.
The Mid-Period Work Program Consultation Summary may be accessed here.