IASB and joint IASB-FASB Update July 2021 now available
29 July 2021
The IASB met remotely on 20-21 July 2021.
Following points were discussed during the meeting:
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 9—Classification and Measurement
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements, IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements and IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Primary Financial Statements
- Maintenance and consistent application
- IFRS Taxonomy
The IASB also held a joint meeting with FASB on 23 July 2021, where following points were discussed:
- The IASB project on Goodwill and Impairment (the FASB project on Identifiable Intangible Assets and Subsequent Accounting for Goodwill)
- The IASB’s Third Agenda Consultation (the FASB’s Agenda Consultation)
- The IASB project on Supplier Finance Arrangements (the FASB project on Disclosure of supplier finance programs involving trade payables)
Updates for both the meetings may be accessed here.