February IASB Meeting papers and agenda posted
20 February 2020
The IASB has posted the agenda and associated papers for its upcoming meetings on 26-27 February. Topics on the agenda include:
- Amendments to IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- Availability of a Refund
- Business Combinations under Common Control
- Disclosure Initiative—Accounting Policies
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- IBOR Reform and the Effects on Financial Reporting—Phase 2
- Maintenance and consistent application
The effective date for IFRS 17 will be deliberated at the IASB’s March meeting.
The agenda and papers may be accessed here.