ESMA publishes 26th Extract from Enforcement Decisions database
19 May 2022
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has published the 26th extract from European Enforcers Coordination Sessions (EECS) enforcement decisions. The report is published with the aim of strengthening supervisory convergence and providing issuers and users of financial statements with relevant information on the appropriate application of the IFRSs.
The report includes decisions taken by national enforcers in the period from March 2020 to November 2021. Topics covered by the enforcement decisions include:
- Consideration of credit enhancements in the measurement of expected credit losses
- Measurement of net realisable value of inventory
- Costs to make the sale in calculating the net realisable value of inventories
- Recognition of revenue over time
- Significant financing component
- Presentation of litigation proceeds as revenue
- Impairment test of cash generating unit comprising right of use assets
- COVID-19 impairment indicators
- Identifying cash-generating units (GGUs)
- Operating Segments
- Change in the composition of cash and cash equivalents
The Statement may be accessed here.