Capital Markets Advisory Committee (CMAC) Holds March Meeting
08 May 2019
CMAC is a body independent from the IASB and IFRS Foundation with the aim to provide the Board with regular input from international communities as users of financial statements.
CMAC held a meeting on 21 March 2019, discussing the following:
- Extractive Activities
- Financial Instruments with Characteristics of Equity
- Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Management Commentary Practice Statement
- Business Combinations Under Common Control
The summary and papers can be viewed here.