30 November - 1 December 2020 Emerging Economies Group meeting report available
26 February 2021
The 20th meeting of the Emerging Economies Group (EEG) was held on 30 November- 1 December 2020.
The Report providing a summary of the meeting is now available.
The topics discussed were:
- Disclosure Initiative—Accounting Policies
- Disclosure Initiative—Subsidiaries that are SMEs
- Disclosure Initiative—Targeted Standards-level Review of Disclosures
- Applying IFRS Standards in 2020—Discussion on impact of covid-19
- Lack of Exchangeability (Amendments to IAS 21)
- Goodwill and Impairment
- Update on IASB Activities
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 10, IFRS 11 and IFRS 12
The report may be accessed here.