BDO’s quarterly global mid-market M&A review.
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
Issue 4 of 2018 includes:
- Global view – Value remains high but volume falters
- Special feature – Trading places: How US trade and tariff policies may result in cross border M&A gains for Europe
- North America – Midmarket M&A activity slows down despite positive economic signs
- UK & Ireland - Subdued quarter sees volume fall but value remains steady
- Facilities Management - Buoyant UK M&A market presents growth opportunities
- Life Science - M&A activity returns to strong growth after a lacklustre 2017
- Natural Resources - Rising commodity prices continue to fuel M&A activity
- Heat charts – Our heat charts show flat growth of potential M&A transactions
In a global market of bewildering activity and endless choices, we provide some of the context necessary to navigate it.