The BDO Global Employer Services Newsletter provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This newsletter brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
In this month's issue:
- ARGENTINA: A one-off solidarity, extraordinary contribution levied on the assets of individuals
- ARMENIA: Changes in income tax and social payment rates as from 1 January 2021
- CZECH REPUBLIC: Significant changes in the taxation of individuals
- HONG KONG: What Hong Kong employers need to know about the latest updates on statutory maternity leave
- UNITED KINGDOM: BREXIT – Social security rules from 2021