M&A sentiment in the software sector remains constructive with Q2-2022 deal count slightly below prior year but stable at a high level. Over the last twelve months, the sector experienced a massive capital markets sell-off which led to significant negative share price performances of most of the software sub-segments. However, and for the time being, it seems as if the software sector has found its trough level although capital markets remain cautious on high growth SaaS stocks in light of a potential global recession scenario.
- Software sector key takeaways Q2-2022
- Software sector — M&A sentiment & KPIs Q2-2022
- Software sector — M&A activity over time
- Recent software sector share price performance
- Software sector — Selected M&A transactions Q2-2022
- Software sector — Implied trading multiples