M&A Software Sector Update Q4-2022
03 February 2023
Original content provided by BDO Germany
In 2022, the global software sector was hit hard due to rising interest rates and increasing recession fears, hence share prices of our software universe dropped significantly across the board.
For 2023, the outlook appears much better since the sector should benefit from stabilizing interest rates, cost reduction and the expectation of better prospects into 2024 which (hopefully) will become visible in H2-2023.
- Software Outlook 2023: Finally, light at the end of the tunnel?
- Software sector — M&A sentiment & KPIs Q4-2022
- Software sector — M&A activity over time
- Recent software sector share price performance
- Software sector — Selected M&A transactions Q4-2022
- Software sector — Implied trading multiples
BDO M&A Software Sector Update Q4 2022