For more than 50 years, BDO has worked with thousands of clients in exploration, production and service companies to provide customised solutions through resources in every major Natural Resources business centre in the world. Our nimble teams are adept at assisting clients address the major issues facing companies in today’s evolving marketplace:
- Managing projects in multiple countries with varied regulatory and political risks
- Financing and tax planning
- Infrastructure to support projects in isolated regions and offshore
- Market price volatility and instability impacting demand in all industries
- Evolving and complex regulatory environments, ranging from environmental regulations to changing accounting standards
- An increasingly complex network of suppliers with new relationships to manage
- Difficulty finding good talent and experience in management and in the field
Coverage of all the Natural Resources capitals of the world
Our hands-on global team work seamlessly to help you plan and implement business and financial strategies to drive your business success.
The BDO international practice has centres in all the major energy and mining capitals of the world: Argentina, Calgary, Houston, Johannesburg, London, Mexico, Perth, Rihayd, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Natural Resources regional centres of excellence
Designed to provide single point of contact service, our Natural Resources Centres of Excellence coordinate everything from complex audit engagements to clients seeking a local law firm recommnedation. We pride ourselves on prompt responses, collaboration, and access to the right answers. Key contacts for these centres are detailed below