Investors & Fund Management
For funds in today’s market, the challenge isn’t raising funds but rather finding the opportunities to invest in. As competition pushes prices of quality investments skyward and concerns remain regarding rising interest rates, funds face the task of making investments work for them. As a result, many owners are considering whether it is more prudent to refinance and retain assets or sell-up completely.
The global Real Estate and Construction Group act for a wide range of funds, both regulated and unregulated, operating globally and across a wide range of real estate asset classes. The investment strategies followed by our clients range from purely income driven to the more opportunistic plays. Our wide range of advisory offerings compliment these diverse strategies.
We provide bespoke compliance services to a wide range of real estate funds, fund sponsors and fund investors. This includes:
• Managing the ongoing taxation compliance, accounting and reporting function
• Responding to legislative and regulatory changes
• Ensuring that ‘best practice’ is followed and proper account is taken of changing practices by individual taxation authorities.
• Developing and implementing tax efficient fund structures
• Re–engineering existing investment structures in order to respond to widening investment mandates and changed commercial circumstances
• Establishing ‘tax privileged’ real estate funds
Our team has extensive client experience and is actively involved in the industry, participating in industry associations to keep up to date with latest issues and trends affecting your business.