BDO understands the unique audit, tax and advisory requirements of the not-for-profit sector, which comes from our experience in acting for the sector over many years. We know that not-for-profit organisations are founded upon strong relationships. A value BDO shares and is known for.
Our experienced not-for-profit teams work closely with you to design cost-effective approaches to improving operational performance, while maintaining a strong commitment to the communities you serve.
We take time to develop a solid understanding of your organisation, your mission and values, and combine this with our in-depth knowledge of issues affecting the not-for-profit sector to deliver proven results. We can help you navigate:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Key business issues
- Tax exemptions and concessions
- Strategic business planning
- Salary packaging solutions
- Fleet review services
- Identification of risk in the not-for-profit sector
- IT strategy and infrastructure
- Project management implementation
- Compliance including regulatory and financial reporting.
We understand that ‘not-for-profit’ describes a number of different types of organisations, including educational institutions, charities, healthcare, sporting and community clubs, and membership organisations. With this front of mind, we provide advice that reflects the nature of your organisation — with your unique needs, challenges and opportunities.
To discover how BDO can assist your business please visit your local BDO member firm site