Sustainable investments as well as responsible lending and funding may add value to society and environment.
The relevance of sustainable finance goes beyond pure corporate reporting as it should be embedded throughout the business model, including a bank’s core investment, financing and funding processes.
BDO’s Corporate Finance practices assist financial institutions throughout the M&A and investment process, encompassing services around:
- Strategic advice to pensions funds, insurers and investment firms in relation to ESG-relevant investment guidelines and processes
- Valuation and M&A transaction assistance (financial, regulatory, tax, legal due diligence) with special focus on financial institutions
- Asset valuation and transaction assistance on investments in ESG-relevant asset classes including photovoltaic, wind power, hydropower, healthcare
- Debt and equity private placement advisory services (DCM, ECM)
- Advice on compliance with regulatory requirements
BDO as a leading global audit and consulting firm also provides services in relation to CSR reporting:
- Independent assurance on non-financial reports
- Advice on CSR reporting processes (i.e. engaging with stakeholders, revising materiality assessments, managing risks, managing performance, implementing continuous improvements)
DOWNLOAD “SUSTAINABLE FINANCE”