Join BDO's Global Private Client team for the last in our series of World of Private Clients webinars.
Today’s private client adviser needs to help their clients face a range of challenges. Join the BDO global private client services team, David Briggs and Zac Lucas for a panel discussion, bringing their insights to how these challenges are playing out in real time.
Our panellists will discuss:
- Migration, movement and global viewpoints - Are we seeing the same, or starkly different patterns emerging from different jurisdictions?
- Generational differences and priorities - the pandemic caused families to spend more time together than ever before. Have they discussed succession and the future more or less than in the past?
- The changing role of the adviser - the adviser may now be forced to think longer term, they are faced with increased automation, and pressures around the role of ESG in every decision they make.
The webinar is aimed primarily at advisers to high-net-wealth families, but will also be of interest to private clients themselves.
- DAVID BRIGGS, MANAGING PARTNER, THE INSIDE OUT PARTNERSHIP
David is also programme director at London Business School. He specialises in the field of collaboration between individuals, teams and organisations, developing leaders and facilitating change.
- ZAC LUCAS, PARTNER, SPENCER WEST LLP
Zac is a Partner with Spencer West LLP, he has over 20 years’ experience in all areas of international private client law including cross border tax, trust, estate, family, divorce and succession laws.
- PAUL AYRES, NATIONAL HEAD OF PRIVATE CLIENTS, BDO UK
Paul has a varied client base comprising of entrepreneurs, entertainers and both UK and international families. Paul advises on all aspects of personal tax affairs including overseeing tax filings both in the UK and abroad.
- KYLIE LUO, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, BDO SINGAPORE
Kylie is an Executive Director in Private Client Services, she leads BDO’s Asset Management and Private Wealth Tax practice in Singapore.
- MARK POLLOCK, TAX PARTNER, BDO AUSTRALIA
Mark is our representative from BDO Australia where he is a Tax Partner specialising in growing private companies and advising high net worth individuals.