Take your breakfast with us and hear more about the new challenges and how to face them
Asset Management Groups will typically have international operations. Functions associated with investment management, distribution, support services and other activities can be spread across multiple territories.
How income and charges are split across jurisdictions will impact the corporate tax chargeable. Failure to get this right and comply with the tax rules will negatively impact the return on equity. This session focuses on recent changes to the international Transfer Pricing Guidelines produced by the OECD and how they could impact investment managers.
- The new OECD / BEPS guidance and its relevance for asset management
- Financing aspects, including the limitation of interest deductions and practical experiences with the Luxembourg circular on intra-group financing
- The UK perspective with updates on HMRC approches and potential impacts of Brexit
- Transparency and reporting (CbCR, master file / local file)
Presented to you by speakers from BDO Luxembourg and BDO UK*
The conference will be held in English
Breakfast starts at 8.30 AM. Conference starts at 9.00 AM.
* This is a joint event with BDO UK. Another joint conference ‘Audit and Transfer Pricing Risk’ with a particular focus on investment management will be held in the London office of BDO UK on 7 November 2017